Get a longer life and cleaner burn from your candles.
Here are some easy tips to help:
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Burn a minimum of 45 minutes (8oz or larger).
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your candle dust free.
Always respect fire.
Please follow these safety tips to ensure your candle burning is safe and relaxing:
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimming.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Always burn the candle within sight of an adult.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Melted wax is hot.